Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size:||2520 / 1008||Rated Current:||175 MA|
|DCR:||2.3 Ω||Test Frequency:||7.96M Hz|
wire wound power inductor,
Magnetic Shielded TDK NLV25T4R7JPF 2520 / 1008 4.7uH Chip Ferrite Wire Wound Inductor
* Inductance: 4.7uH
* Size: 2520 / (1008)
* Rated Current : 175mA(Max)
* DCR : 2.3Ω (Max)
* Test frequency: 7.96M Hz
* Operating temperature range :–40 ~ +105°C
* Storage temperature range: –40 ~ +105°C
* High resistance to heat and humidity.
* Resistance to mechanical shocks and pressure.
* Minature size, suitable for SMT;
* Using terminal electrode structure to restrain the
parasitic component effect quite caused by lead;
* Low DC resistance , high current and high inductance;
* Execellent in solderability and heat resistance.
* The product has good heat durability that withstands lead-free
compatible reflow soldering conditions.
* Lead-free material is used for the plating on the terminal
* The electrical characteristics, reliability, shape and pad shape
are the same as the previous NL series.
* The product uses metal terminals, which realize excellent
* Highly heat resistant thermoplastic resin is used to form the
* From 0.01μH to 100μH, all of the products in the E-12 series are
J(±5%) tolerance products.
* This product is in compliance with the RoHS Directive. Other
products with specifications that do not include exemption
regulations are also available.
* Computer products. (hard disk; Floppy disks. etc.)
* Audio-visual equipment including TVs, VCRs and digital cameras.
* Electronic equipment used in communication infrastructures
including xDSL and mobile base stations.
* Electronic equipment used in onboard automobile equipment
including car audio and ECU systems.
* Other electronic equipment including HDDs and ODDs.
* NLV 25T- 4R7J - PF
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
(2)Dimensions: 2.5×2.0×1.8mm (L×W×T)
(3)Packaging style: T Taping (reel)
(4)Inductance value: 4R7=4.7uH
(5)Inductance tolerance: J ±5%
(6) Lead-free compatible product: PF Lead-free compatible product
* Operating temperature range : –40 to +105°C
* Storage temperature range –40 to +105°C
PACKAGING STYLE AND QUANTITIES:
Packaging style: Taping
Quantity: 2000 pieces/reel
|Inductance||Size||Rated Current||DCR||Test frequency|
|4.7uH||2520 / (1008)||175mA(Max)||2.3 Ω (Max)||7.96M Hz|
Tip temperature 300 to 350°C
Heating time 3 secconds/soldering
Soldering rod specifications Output: 30W Tip diameter: 1mm
• Based on the above conditions, use a maximum product temperature of
260°C and a maximum accumulated heating time of 10 seconds as a
• Please contact us for details.
DIMENSIONS : (unit: mm/inch)
Contact: Angel Sun
Contact Person: Ms.Angel Sun