Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Yellow,Black||Material:||Ceramic , Copper Wire|
|Shipping:||By DHL, FEDEX, TNT ,UPS,EMS Ect.|
wire wound power inductor,
Chip Ceramic Wire Wound Inductor / High Frequency and Low Impedance WS-FHW-UC Series
. Inductance : 1nH~10000nH
. Size: 0402~1210
. Rated Current : 0.016-1.36 A
. DCR : 0.03~9.1 Ω (Max)
. SRF: . Operating temperature range :–40 to +125°C
. Storage temperature range: –10 to +40°C
. Minature size, suitable for SMT;
. Using terminal electrode structure to restrain the
parasitic component effect quite caused by lead;
. Execellent in solderability and heat resistance.
. High Q value and Tight inductance tolerance . Execellent in solderability and heat resistance.
• The product has good heat durability that withstands lead-free compatible reflow soldering conditions.
• Lead-free material is used for the plating on the terminal
• The electrical characteristics, reliability, shape and pad shape are the same as the previous NL series.
• The product uses metal terminals, which realize excellent connection reliability.
• Highly heat resistant thermoplastic resin is used to form the exterior package.
• From 1nH to 10000nH, all of the products in the E-12 series are J(±5%) tolerance products.
• This product is in compliance with the RoHS Directive. Other products with specifications that do not include exemption regulations are also available.
. Portable communication equipment and PDA;
. High speed electronic device; 150~1360mA(Max)
. Used for radiation high speed noise suppression.
DIMENSIONS : (unit: mm/inch)
Payment and Shipping:
1, Lead time about 3~5 days.
2, Payment: T/T; Western union; Paypal .
3, Shipping: by DHL, Fedex, TNT, UPS, EMS ect
Contact: Angel Sun