Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size:||3.2×2.5×2.2mm (L×W×T)||Rated Current:||25mA|
|DCR:||40Ω||Test Frequency:||0.796M Hz|
wire wound chip inductor,
wire wound power inductor
Large Inductance 3225 470uH NLV32T471JPF TDK SMD Ferrite Wire Wound Inductor
* Inductance: 470uH
* Size: 3.2×2.5×2.2mm (L×W×T)
* Rated Current : 25mA(Max)
* DCR :40 Ω (Max)
* Test frequency: 0.796M Hz
• This is a renewed version of NL322522.
• Highly resistant to mechanical shocks and pressure
• Highly reliable in environments of sudden temperature change and humidity
• Low DCR&better Q value in ferrite series
• Highly accurate dimensions can be mounted automatically
• Terminals are highly resistant to pull forces
• RoHS compliant
• Very strong solderability by reflow soldering and soldering iron
• Highly heat resistant thermoplastic resin is used to form the
• From 0.01μH to 470μH, all of the products in the E-12 series are
J(±5%) tolerance products.
• The product has good heat durability that withstands lead-free
compatible reflow soldering conditions.
• Lead-free material is used for the plating on the terminal.
• The electrical characteristics, reliability, shape and pad shape
are the same as the previous NL series.
• The product uses metal terminals, which realize excellent
• This product is in compliance with the RoHS Directive. Other
products with specifications that do not include exemption
regulations are also available.
• Conformity to RoHS Directive: This means that, in conformity with EU Directive
2002/95/EC,lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, and specific
bromine-based flame retardants, PBB and PBDE, have not been used,
except for exempted applications.
• Telecom and datacom applications such as XDSL Cable Modem
• Electronic equipment used in onboard automobile equipment
including car audio and ECU systems.
• Other electronic equipment including HDDs and ODDs.
• Audio-visual equipment including TVs, VCRs and digital cameras.
• Electronic equipment used in communication infrastructures
including xDSL and mobile base stations.
* NLV 32T- 471J - PF
(1) (2) (3) (4)(5) (6)
(2)Dimensions: 3.2×2.5×2.2mm (L×W×T)
(3)Packaging style: T Taping (reel)
(4)Inductance value: 471=470uH
(5)Inductance tolerance: J=±5%
(6) Lead-free compatible product: PF Lead-free compatible product
|Inductance||Size||Rated Current||DCR||Test frequency|
|470uH||3.2×2.5×2.2mm (L×W×T)||25mA(Max)||40Ω (Max)||0.796M Hz|
* Operating temperature range : –40 to +105°C
* Storage temperature range –40 to +105°C
PACKAGING STYLE AND QUANTITIES:
Packaging style: Taping
Quantity: 2000 pieces/reel
Tip temperature 300 to 350°C
Heating time 3 secconds/soldering
Soldering rod specifications Output: 30W Tip diameter: 1mm
• Based on the above conditions, use a maximum product temperature of
260°C and a maximum accumulated heating time of 10 seconds as a
• Please contact us for details.
DIMENSIONS : (unit: mm/inch)
Payment and Shipping:
1, Lead time about 3~5 days.
2, Payment: T/T; Western union; Paypal .
3, Shipping: by DHL, Fedex, TNT, UPS, EMS ect
Contact: Angel Sun
Contact Person: Ms.Angel Sun