Payment & Shipping Terms:
wire wound chip inductor,
Chip Ferrite Wire Wound Inductor High Inductance and High Current WS-FHW-UF Series
Inductance : 0.01~1000uH
Rated Current : 20~1000mA(Max)
DCR : 0.13~28 Ω (Max)
Operating temperature range :–40 to +85°C
Storage temperature range: –10 to +40°C
. Minature size, suitable for SMT;
. Using terminal electrode structure to restrain the
parasitic component effect quite caused by lead;
. low DC resistance , high current and high inductance;
. Execellent in solderability and heat resistance.
• The product has good heat durability that withstands lead-free compatible reflow soldering conditions.
• Lead-free material is used for the plating on the terminal
• The electrical characteristics, reliability, shape and pad shape are the same as the previous NL series.
• The product uses metal terminals, which realize excellent connection reliability.
• Highly heat resistant thermoplastic resin is used to form the exterior package.
• From 0.01μH to 1000μH, all of the products in the E-12 series are J(±5%) tolerance products.
• This product is in compliance with the RoHS Directive. Other products with specifications that do not include exemption regulations are also available.
• Audio-visual equipment including TVs, VCRs and digital cameras.
• Electronic equipment used in communication infrastructures
including xDSL and mobile base stations.
• Electronic equipment used in onboard automobile equipment
including car audio and ECU systems.
• Other electronic equipment including HDDs and ODDs.
DIMENSIONS : (unit: mm/inch)
Payment and Shipping:
1, Lead time about 3~5 days.
2, Payment: T/T; Western union; Paypal .
3, Shipping: by DHL, Fedex, TNT, UPS, EMS ect
Contact: Angel Sun
Contact Person: Ms.Angel Sun